Friday, January 13, 2006

Seven In Seven

I got this from here and thought that I would give it a go. It looks interesting! I hope I have seven answers. Hehe.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel to a foreign country. (Scotland, Australia, Rome)
2. See my sons graduate HS/College, fall in love, get married and have babies of their own. (Guess this one is up to them too!)
3. See the sun rise up out of the ocean on the Atlantic coast.
4. Wear size 12 jeans and weigh somewhere in 'onederland'.
5. Own a beautiful house.
6. Meet Gerard Butler.
7. Renew my vows in the wedding dress of my dreams.
8. Oh wait, only 7? Drats! I had more…

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Decide if I want another baby or not
2. Draw or Paint
3. Sing (Much to the woe of my soul)
4. Give birth with no epidural (I stole this one because it could not be more true for me!)
5. Play guitar
6. Win at Wheel of Fortune
7. Drive without the fear of death in the pit of my stomach

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. His muscles
2. His nobility (the man is a man of his word)
3. His work ethic
4. His joy of being a father
5. His butt in jeans
6. His ‘fix-it’ ability
7. His thoughtfulness

Seven things I say most often:
1. No!
2. I love you
3. Did you poop?!
4. Dammit!
5. You stay out of there..!
6. Gimme kisses
7. Bye Baby, drive safe

Seven favorite series/books/authors:
1. George R.R. Martin
2. J.K. Rowling
3. James Patterson
4. Francine Pasqual (Ok so I still love the Sweet Valley High/College series)
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

Seven movies I watch over and over:
1. Attila
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Dear Frankie
4. Tomb Raider 2: Cradle of Life
5. Timeline
6. Ever After
7. How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I second "his butt in jeans" everyone should gt a glimpse of The hunks butt in jeans ;)