Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finally a new layout...

I can tell you that it was not easy changing the Hello Kitty layout. I love that cute, simple, white cat so much. Usually I'm one to change layouts fairly regularly but some how that HK design just made me happy.

Alas, though, a new year felt like I should have some sort of new layout. Change. Clean slate. It's all very zen and smart sounding if you think about it. I just wanted to have something new to look at since I'm going to attempt to start journaling more frequently. At least more than every other month. That's for sure!

What's new with me? I'd like to say a lot but there really isn't anything. How boring is that? Nearly two months of no updates and I have nothing to say. Well ask yourself, why the no updates? Maybe... because there isn't anything. I don't mind though. If I had a busy, chaotic, exciting life, chances are I'd be too busy to update then too. So either way, this works.

The hunk is still loving his job as a loading supervisor at a logistics warehouse. He comes home in a good mood all the time. It's been nice. That aspect of it anyway. It sucks that he works graveyards and I really feel like I'm stuck here with the kids 24/7 with no help. At times, it is overwhelming.

I went to the doctor's for a cough I have had sinec moses was around, and I got put on medication for asthma and medication for high blood pressure. You know, it was only a cough when I went IN to the doctor's and suddenly I come out worse than when I went in! I hate that. I'm scheduled for a phyiscal on Jan 29th or somewhere around there and I'm just scared to death of what I'm going to hear. Foul words like morbidly obese, diabetes, high cholesterol, lose weight...

I've heard them before and I'm working on the weight so I guess it will be useful to know where I stand and to see how far I have come in 1 year from physical to physical.

I hope you like the new layout even if the cyan boxes between each entry aren't supposed to be there and I can't figure out how to make them disappear. Type at ya later!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

omg hahaha you totally stole my next WP layout! I actually found a lot at that site I downloaded for future us lol

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya, Jennah!

Long time no see/speak and all that jazz. I like your new layout, but I have to say that the Hello, Kitty layout was SUPER DUPER cool! I should probably change my layout but I don't wanna pester my little sister about it---she's my WebGoddess. hee hee... Anyway, can't wait to hear the results of your physical. I hope you're good to go and get a clean bill of health! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this website
needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

Also visit my web site - weightloss surgery