Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Aha! I'm not gone...

I bet you guys thought that I had given up on updating again. Ha! You people are so wrong about me! I came back just to prove you wrong. I can be a real meanie that way.

So, what's going on? Nothing. Hehehe. Yes, that is my answer for everything. Just give me a few minutes of typing and I probably will realize I have tons more going on than I thought. That usually always happens and when I'm finished, I'm like, "What the hell? Where did this awesomely long entry come from??"

The Wee One still has an ear infection in his right ear so we are going through round two of antibiotics. Augmentin this time I believe. Other than a cold, having 4 shots (one being the flu shot which he'll have to follow up with a second on in a month) and having a vial of blood drawn to check for anemia, and having tripped and hit the corner of his eye between the lid and brow where he instantly was bruised and swollen, he's doing peachy keen. When they say children are resilliant, they really mean it. He's been crabby at times but you would almost never know he had an ear infection or went through a terrible ordeal with all those shots. His nose is a fountain of icky stuff and his cough is congested but he runs around this house laughing most of the time.

The hunk has had his two days off and we enjoyed having him home. It's such an event when Daddy is home. Mommy is happier and less stressed so kids are calmer and happier which makes Daddy think that the kids are just angels all the time *mutter*. They love having him home and for two days are attached to him at the hip which gives my hips a much needed break. Everything isn't always roses when he's home as sometimes I feel like I have three children instead of two but for the most part, I really, really look forward to his days off.

How's the weight loss going you ask? I don't know. I took the weekend and first half of the week off from exercise but I picked it back up today. You can check my progress over at Skinny Bitches. I just put up a long post.

I suppose that is all I have to update with. No foreseeable future plans except my doctor's appointment on the 29th. You know, I see people with little "Upcoming events" lists on their layout and they cross off the dates as they happen but I would never have anything to add to my list. *sniff* I'd have a little lonely and blank upcoming events.

Hmm, got off on a tangent there. Anyway, time for a shower!

Toodles bon ami!

No comments: