Friday, January 13, 2006

The Friday Five

I'm on a roll, three posts in one day. What can I say? Show me the love people!

I got this from here and decided to do it since I think it helps out with letting your readers get to know you, especially when you can't think of an entry to write. I don't know if this site is the "official" Friday Five but it's what I could find on the net.

1. What is the most adventurous food you've ever tried? Deer, Sheep, Elk

2. What is the most adventurous food you'd be willing to try? Duck maybe. I'm not very adventurous with my food. The previous foods were thrust upon me with no escape route.

3. Would you have a problem eating dog meat and why or why not? If I was starving, I'd eat it. If not, the thought of Fido going down my throat is too much to bear.

4. For the most part, do you consider your diet to be balanced? Depends, do the donuts weight as much as the twinkies? (that was a joke guys..)

5. Which is more appealing- being a vegetarian for the rest of your life or being a strict carnivore for the rest of your life? Strict carnivore. I like meat. Cows, pigs and chickens, give them all to me. I'm sure if I could afford it, the Atkin's diet and I would get along famously. Well aside from that whole giving up every white food thing...

1 comment:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.