Monday, July 02, 2007

Who wounda thunk...

Who would have thought that when I left Blogger a year and a half ago, I'd be right back here? Not I...

Well Jennitude is suspended for the time being as I haven't paid in 3 months. It's only a small amount but when you have no money, well... you have no money. So I'm back here in the "free" blogging world again.

I think it is time for a new fresh layout. I was always finding adorable ones for Blogger when I was on the Word Press Theme prowl. Figures that I probably won't find something cute now. Just my luck!

I'm hoping that this "new" blogger isn't anything that different... or that it will be better. I haven't had time (or well I'm just lazy) to really look around. I am noticing though an auto-save feature as I write my post. That is cool because I really hate losing a post...

Ok off to find a new template!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

Welcome back to Blogger! I still have my blog but it's set on private so if you want to read it, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Sorry so much that you are having money problems. I was there last year when my husband didn't find a permanent job for over THREE months! He even ended up having to take a job picking weeds at an organic strawberry farm and made less than minimum wage. Natalie and I didn't see him for a month because he was stranded in the town where he was staying with his friend; he couldn't even afford gas for the car to come see it. Ugh. It wasn't fun. We ended up separated for four months because we couldn't afford our apartment anymore and my husband needed to find work in an area that had more job offers which was NOT where we were living. So I stayed with my older sister and he stayed with a friend; we were sixty to seventy miles away from each other. We got through it though; it was rough but we got through it. Just hang in there. I know it won't be easy but all bad times eventually do come to an end. I'm living proof of that!

Anonymous said...

hello! :)