Sunday, July 31, 2005

Second day of my August Challenge

Day two of the challenge and things are ok. I haven't managed to get in my 5 servings of fruit and or veggies but I am going to the store so that shouldn't be a problem for the week. I plan on getting plenty of fixings for salads and veggetable side dishes and fruits.

I haven't wanted to work out (big surprise) but Sarah has been really inspiring. She has no idea. I hope she realizes that all her hard work (despite whatever results they avail to herself) is going to a good cause. Me!

In other news, I miss my husband. I see him 30 minutes a day and for a few hours on Sunday nights. I can't wait until he starts getting two days off in a row again. We all miss him so much.

I think we are going to try and take the Kidlet to see Madagascar today. I hope it pans out!

Night!

No comments: