Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just on the wagon

Just wanted to let you know that this lack of updates is not beause I'm no longer working out or trying to lose weight but just because Tylenol Simply Sleep knocks my butt out! It's nearly 4 a.m. tonight and I didn't take the pills earlier and since it works so well (I'm amazed as it is over the counter and they never work for me) that I'm not going to take it this early in the morning. I'd never get up with the boys!

I did want you guys to know that tonight (Friday) marked start of week 3! I've broke my habit! Usually I could never go more than a week of exercising in the last year and a half but I have worked out 2 full weeks and I'm actually thrilled to be on week 3. I feel like I've done a lot. even though it's just been two. Woo! Go me!

Another thing? Ebay is verra verra evieeeel. They should have a warning somewhere on the website. "Can be habit forming. Hazardous to your bank account. Monitary draining virus found on this site." Or something like that.

But woo, so much fun knowing you have goodies coming in the mail. I think this is how I'm going to do all my christmas shopping this year.

Night!

No comments: