Friday, July 22, 2005

{title space for rent}

So I can't think of a title. If you'd like to rent out my title space, I'd be glad to sell it to you. I have paypal and I do accept money orders and cashiers checks and lavish gifts. All can be forwarded to me, your lovely hostess.

I haven't written in a while because I've just been vegging out. Nothing interesting is going on here. I always say that but it's true! I do the same thing every day at the same time. I'm sure that you guys don't want to hear a play by play, moment for moment accounting of my day so I just wait until I have something of value to say.

Ashame because I really, really love my Hello Kitty layout and she's just begging for wonderful and humorous essays and stories to fill her html with. I've let the Hello Kitty down.

In a bit better news though, despite my lack of working out for oh, say a week and a half... I fit into size 24 (stretch) jeans! Woo! Actually, I'm happy but not exactly happy because those stretch jeans are awesome and so comfy and can really stretch a lot so I don't feel it is a "true" size 24 until I can fit into the jeans that don't stretch. I just can't accept a victory can I? Nope. Especially one that I haven't really worked for. My eating is lame and no workouts for a week and a half? How is losing a size possible? I don't know. But I'll keep wearing my size 24's until they fall off.

Speaking of working out. I've got my butt in gear again. Sarah over there who's eating all my oxygen, is totally rocking the house with her working out and weight loss. We had tried to start a system together but she and I both got pregnant at the same time and then she got pregnant again and out of solidarity to her I didn't workout during her pregnancy (snicker!) But now, she's like haulin' booty over there and working out every night and has lost like 13 lbs. I think!! I'm so not letting her leave me in the dust like this! I will not be the "fat friend"! Ohhh no! I'm not going to watch her lose a bunch of weight, look great, and know that I could of been doing it with her but I was too lazy. Nuh uh, nosiree Bob.

So we're going to finish out July according to her goals. At least 4 days a week of working out but trying for 5 and watching the whole eating thing. Next month, we'll formulate more of exactly what workouts we're going to do since we have a lot of the same workout tapes and our new motto is going to be "Strive for Five". Five days of working out a week. Also we're going to strive for five with fruits and veggies and getting at least 5 servings a day (3 of one, 2 of the other). So, hopefully now that I have some motivation (to not choke on Sarah's dust) I'll get my rearend in gear. I haven't weighed because I've been in denial and I've just wanted to let my clothes tell me I'm losing. Oprah's trainer Bob Green also says not to weigh for the first 2 months because your body is so unstable with water changes and stuff but I think I just need to see that initial number to know if I'm losing again or not.

We'll see. I'm still scared.

Also on another positive note, my wonderful sister in law bought the boys a TON of clothes. I wish she'd adopt me!

Latah gatah...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

:) We rock! Strive for Five!