Wednesday, July 27, 2005

First week down, a million to go...

I completed my first weeks worth of exercise. 5 days of working out in 6 days. I'm pretty proud of myself there. Eating sucked but it could have been worse. I'll concentrate more on eating next week, or well the lack of so much of it. Eating isn't the problem! Portion and quality is.

I don't know if I mentioned here but I got a Brita water dispenser and I'm in heaven at having good tasting water again. I'm leaving none for da fishies. Suffer! My water now...

Nothing of real importance going on this week. Wee One finally cut the fourth tooth on the bottom so he has a total of 8 visible teeth and 1 molar that has just broke through as well. I can't see it but I can feel it. He also has a bad diaper rash and I just feel so aweful when he does. I know his little bum hurts and there's nothing aside from keeping him dry and rash creamed up that I can do.

I guess I could mention my ebay addiction. Well it isn't an addiction as I have ebay'd before and probably will again. It was just, more like a random night of ebay frenzy. I spent too much for one week but the Hunk said that it was cool and if da man says he's cool with it, who am I to argue? No one, that's who! So I have goodies coming to me. Hopefully. I'm so afraid that I'm going to have horrible ebay sellers that forget me or steal my money or not ship the items I want or they come all horribly ruined or nothing like I hope. Does that happen often?

Oh and the Hunk is really enjoying the new job! I don't care for his hours as I feel I have traded my husband for money - ok not entirely a bad thing hee hee! But he's really doing well. He's trying to learn as much as he can, and the co-workers and his supervisors actually want to teach him. He jokingly said something to his boss (who will now be referred to as "Boss Man") about hitting his 45 day probation period to the effect of, "Well do you think I'll be around when my probation ends?" and Boss Man told him, "Oh you aren't going anywhere. You are stuck right here with us." It made him feel great to finally be appreciated and wanted for the employee that he is. I'm just so happy for him.

I'm off to go watch a movie. I love me some Netflix. I send a movie, next day it is there with a new one shipped out that arrives the day after that. Totally fast service. If you don't have Netflix and you love movies, get it!

Ok my little snuggle bunnies, I'm outta here!

No comments: