Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm one crazy girl

I just finished up 3 miles of WATP. The DVD that I have has a 1 mi. and a 2 mi. workout and I did both tonight. Pretty darn good considering I didn't want to do any miles at all.

I've worked out the past 3 nights and I have noticed that I'm not coughing quite as much. For those of you who don't know, I had gall bladder surgery in Dec. in which I developed a respiratory infection in which made me cough and wheeze so hard that I got a hernia in which I had to have surgery for in April. At which time I was still coughing like mad. They put me on advaire and singulaire and right before surgery I'd say my cough was 98% cleared up. The wheeze was gone! Then I had surgery for the hernia and it all came right back. The congested cough, the wheeze only this time it isn't nearly as bad, just... once or twice a day I get into a coughing fit. The doctor already said it wasn't asthma (which runs in my family and I was so worried about) but more allergies. I've noticed since working out though I have had about 2 coughing fits in about 3 days. I hope it clears up all together!

What to tell you? Nothing. Nothing is going on. The hamster is still alive and what I hope is well. I never take her out because being the dwarf hamster that she is, she can run even faster than her fatter, bigger counter parts. With a cat in the house that already eyeballs her cage (and has knocked it down to the floor before aiding in Caylie's escape once) that's just not a good idea. Sometimes we put her in her little dwarf hamster ball (about the size of a softball) and let her run around. Again though, the cat thinks she's a real life toy ball so we have to lock the cat in my room in order to give Caylie some freedom.

The cat has also been eyeballing the fish. Only I could care less if she gets that fugly bastard fish. He's mean and deserves someone his own size picking on him. (He's about the size of the Hunk's hand... I kid you not. He is the Boss Hogg of the family.)

Boss Hogg Fish

Well it is about that time. I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

3 miles! Girl you so kick my ass ;) I can only do 1.5 miles! But come August I boost up to 2 miles come hell or high water.