Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Scheduled Surgery

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm scheduled for a hernia repair on April 14th at 9 a.m. I'm sorry to leave you guys hanging there but I had originally had it scheduled for the day after tomorrow but due to what is going on with the Hunk at work, there was no way that he could be with me that day let alone help take care of the boys the next few days following.

The doctor said it is an out-patient procedure. She'll give me lots of tummy numbing medicine and some pills and after a couple of hours of observation at the hospital, I'll be sent home if I'm ok. I don't know how long it is going to take to recoup from this but I hope not long. I really need to get my life (and weight) back on track.

So that's the news... I'll update you guys further if there are any new developments on the surgery front. As for that, nothing else here is going on. Plain, plain, plain jane.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You know you'll be in my thoughts... as incoherent and sleep deprived as they will be! *hugs*

*Christie* said...

Hey jenna its me christie!!!!! I have missed you! I wish you the best of luck with the hernia surgery, I am sure you'll be just fine! But I know the pain will be no fun. Hugs!!! (but not too tight!) =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jennah... It's been awhile but I wanted to let you know that I tried to get to my diary page from yours, but you misspelled my diaryland diary name. It's www.sunstarr.diaryland.com---you have sunnstar. Just thought I'd let you know.

Glad that you're still doing ok.
Take care!
--Michele