Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New couch is here!

Our new couch is here!! Isn't it wonderful? It's so comfy. Well the only thing I don't like about it is that it is low back and there is no place to rest your head unless you slouch really far. Our old one was high back but I'm so happy to have this new one. I don't care about the low back! It is so comfy! And look how well it matches my carpet.

I could tell the Hunk was excited because I woke up this morning to a clean living room. He also steam cleaned the carpet today! He didn't want our new baby going on a dirty floor I guess. LOL.


We got our new couch!!! Isn't it booooteful?
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.


Here is the bed inside our new couch. I can't wait to test it out but it will be a few days before I can go to the store to pick out some queen size sheets.
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.


In other news, my doctor felt it was too soon to remove the staples so I go back Monday the 25th. Ugh! I think I'm having an allergic reaction to the metal. I'm hypoallergenic and I would think they would use the right kind of metal but I don't know. We'll see. I got another prescription for pain medicine. It's so painful sometimes. I will be so glad when I can feel myself again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a gorgeous couch indeed! You picked out a great one. Furniture shopping is fun. :)

-Irene
http://www.faccia-bella.net

Anonymous said...

you doing ok? still sick?

Sarah said...

Happy Mothers Day!