Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm home...

I'm home from surgery now. I stayed over night. It was horrendous, horrible, painful, and ugly. I have staples. I will never trust a doctor that says I can go home in one day from a surgery again. Ugh.

Took forever to get me a room. I'm on pain meds, they aren't helping though. Even the good happy stuff like Vicoden. I'm not going to stay long. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm home and at least better than I was yesterday.

Ya'll. I was wishing... wishing that I was in labor with the Wee One again. It was that bad.

Be back when I feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling ok. I'm sure that wasn't fun :(. My best wishes to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounds horrible. but you will feel SOOOOO much better after it heals - better than before! then hopefully your whole family can start getting well again.