Monday, March 21, 2005

Update...

I can't believe it has been 11 days since I have updated. I honestly don't know where the time goes. I thought that it would be easier to update here at Blogger (it is) and that I would keep
it up-to-date.

Well considering that nothing has happened worth writing about, it's a safe bet that even after 11 days, I'm still up-to-date! Like how that works? Yeah me too.

For those of you who know about a certain situation (Yes, I mean you), things are better in that area. Still only time will tell if I'll ever be able to push these feelings aside, and I am pretty positive I can.

Boy, doesn't that just make the rest of you don't know what I'm talking about dying of curiosity?? Yeah I'm sorry to do that to ya. Maybe, eventually, I'll fill everyone in on the above situation. I'm ok, things are fine, don't send search and rescue!

The "cough from hell" remains. Although, I'm not as bad as I was. The wheezing has almost stopped since I started taking Singulair and Advair. I'm almost out of samples though and I'm worried it is going to come back (the cough that is) stronger. It's still not gone enough to have surgery on my hernia though. Not that I'm in just such a rush for surgery, I know that they really should be taken care of though.

The Wee One's cold has turned into a congested cough. He's sounding much better today though. If he's improved by Wednesday when the Hunk has a day off we won't be taking him to the doc. If not, he's going right back. He was coughing so hard he was vomiting. Poor guy. I know exactly how he feels. That's what I've been doing for 4 months.

My MIL is in the hospital again, for the third time in 3 weeks. She just had colon and hernia surgery and there's been complications. Keep her in your thoughts please.

I guess that's it!

No comments: