Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wonders don't cease

My my my. Look at me! Back for another post so soon.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that Day 3 has been completed of my exercise program and eating right (well better anyway) program. Feels good but.... I don't know if any of you have felt this way.. but I'm sort of still waiting for the other shoe to drop. The day that I skip one workout... then that one turns into 2 and so on and so forth. Even if I skip one day and work out the next sometimes my 5 day workout weeks go to 4 and 3 and then zip.

I know that I'm the only one that can control that and right now I am. But honestly it is easier to do this when you have the same routine every day. Right now I do. Once something throws a kink into my routine I'm going to scatter. Guess I'll just have to start preparing for that now.

The Hunk said he was going to start working out in the exercise room of our apt. complex. He doesn't want to work out with DVD's with me. *pout* At least he says he's going to do something. As for doing it? I don't know yet. He's kind of lost as to what to do, how many reps, what on what days, how many lbs. ect. I'm just as clueless as he is. It isn't like we have money that we can afford a professional trainer just to get him started with some sort of routine. Hell if we could afford a PT you know he/she'd be workin' for me!

I have some old pictures of me in my younger days. I just don't feel like posting them right now. I'm off to bed. The Hunk working his new job has me sleeping maybe 4-5 hours a night. Insomnia or not. So those pictures will be forth coming.

No comments: