Friday, June 03, 2005

Vacation time!

Well, I was supposed to be going back to New Mexico today for vacation but due to circumstances beyond our control, we're staying home. That's ok though. It gives us a chance to do some spring cleaning! Yay, doesn't that sound like a stupendous vacation? Well at least the house will look better for it.

The Hunk's last day was yesterday. They gave him an award (unrelated to his leaving) and so he felt it was a nice way to "go out". Of course, I felt the award was a little to little a little too late. As long as he feels good about his leaving, that's all that matters.

I don't know what our plans are going to be this week but, hopefully, aside from the cleaning, we'll find something fun to do.

Yay for fun!

5 comments:

Ramona said...

*grins* I can think of something fun to do to pass vacation time *cackles playfully* And The Hunk deserves the award..they worked him to hard. ANd atleast he will be around for a week to help out with the boys *Grins great big* So maybe you will get a mini vacation..go take a long hot bubble bath!

Sarah said...

Enjoy the time together!

Anonymous said...

yay relaxing!

~holly (who is too lazy to fill out those fields and stuff)

Anonymous said...

Jennah, friend!! I have tried to send you a few messages but they both came back undeliverable. I have news to share and also want to chat with you on yours!!! :) Drop me an e-mail so I have your address - k'? *hugs!* Stacy jdandlola@sbcglobal.net

Sarah said...

Hon, good news! Eli took a sippy of just milk! no watered down, no formula in it!