Friday, June 24, 2005

Cute Shoes

Here is my cute workout shoes. You have to have good working out shoes because, as I have found for myself, my knees and lower back suffer greatly when I don't. However, if you are going to get good shoes, make sure they are cute. You have to make sure they are adorable and that you feel adorable in them. I love getting my workout shoes on. I don't like the working out by my feet are well dressed for the occasion. Ignore the pants. They should be capri's but my fat legs make them much shorter. One day they will be capri's again! Btw, for those who are wondering, my shoes are Adidas. You probably weren't but I just wanted to have a little more text to fill up this entry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same sneakers! I've beaten mine to death, though. Time to get new ones!

Sarah said...

pretty blue!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE!!! you're right, i feel great when i put on my purple sneakers. :) -holly