Thursday, February 24, 2005

Yay, an update!

Ok so I had been up all last night working on this blog. I was trying to figure everything out and when trying to find answers to some questions I found features that I didn't even know about! It just all kept rolling into one and before I knew it, the Kidlet was up and then the Wee One and that was that.


The Hunk did give me some time to sleep since he had the day off. He took care of the boys and endured children's t.v. all day long (yes, my kids watch t.v. Email someone else) without losing his sanity. He helps out with the kids as much as he can but it isn't often that he's left with both of them, by himself.

When I was still nursing the Wee One, it was different. As soon as he got hungry or fussy, daddy would bring him into the bedroom and I could nurse him on my side and still basically be the one taking care of him while the Hunk just had the Kidlet. Now he's taking care of both. I can see a difference too. When it was just the Kidlet, I could take a nap and wake up and find the Hunk had cleaned the kitchen for me or straightened up the living room. Now when he has both boys no cleaning surprises! LOL. Poor guy. He's doing a great job though.

He was supposed to go see his mom in the hospital tonight. She had surgery on Monday (non-emergency or life threatening) and will be in the hospital for a few more days. I feel bad that he didn't get a chance to go see her. I feel like I took that time sleeping. She's in the ICU (again, she's doing great) and they have some really funky visiting hours. They go in spurts. So by the time that I woke up, there was only one block of visitation time left and it was too late for him to go since he has to get up early tomorrow. I'm sure he'll stop by and see her after work tomorrow.


The Wee One and the Kidlet have both had the stomach flu through this past weekend. The baby, by Monday, was fine and he's back to eating regularly. He still feels feverish to me but he's also teething (my excuse for all warm foreheads) so I'm hoping that is what it is. He continually and nearly constantly is grabbing his ears. We had him looked at by his Ped. and he said that the ears were clear. I'm just so fearful that he's going to have more ear infections since it seems he's had double ear infections back to back since August.

Well I have laundry to do or the Kidlet won't have any clothes to wear to school tomorrow. I feel like slight crud right now. Headache and sore throat and I'm not looking forward to getting up at 6 a.m. and getting the baby up at 7 a.m. to walk to the bus stop when I think it is forecasted to rain. Please no rain!! Morning or afternoon!

No comments: