Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Getting things underway...

Well I figures that I would try this whole Blogger world out. I remember when Blogger first showed up on the scene. I had no idea what Blogger was, what a blog was or that I would one day realize that I couldn't live without one in one form or another.

So far, this site seems to be far more advanced than Diaryland. A definite plus and minus in my book. Advanced means more features and more features means more to learn on how to use them. I'm not a person who likes change very much. Actually I love change, I just hate the actual learning of new things. I'm far more happen once I've passed the learning stage into the already "knows it" stage.

For now, I think that I'm just going to be mirroring my diaryland site. I have lots of new things to explore here and I think that the entire photo posting area of this site is by far going to take the most getting used to.

What have I got to lose? Here goes....

No comments: