Friday, February 25, 2005

Now I've done it...

Well I've gone and done it. I bought a new vacuum so I guess this means...

*gulp* I'm going to have to clean.

We bought a Hoover Wind Tunnel Self-Propelled Bagless vacuum. Yay. They told us that it has the same suction power as a Dyson, which is tons more expensive.

So, guess I get to snap to cleaning up. Picking up toys, washing the laundry I've already seperated into piles on the floor and suck up some of the dirt around here!

To those at Diaryland who read and are sad to see me leave... thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm not leaving Diaryland entirely. I'm still going to save that journal for weight loss (whenever the weight gets lost!). I know how it feels when your contacts go to another journaling system and their name no longer shows up red when they have updated. I hated that! If you want to be notified of when I update, send me your email. I'll just email you whenever there is a new post so that you don't feel you have to lose touch with me because the last thing I want to do is to lose any of the wonderful friends I have made. I love you guys so much. You got me through many a rough patches!

(Holly, as for LiveJournal, I tried it and didn't like it! Sorry honey!)

No comments: