Saturday, November 24, 2012

Working, working...

So I'm on a 6 day work week. I'm working 6 days in a row but unfortunately for my paycheck those six days fall into two different pay periods so no extra cash, just all the extra work. I'm drained.

Nothing exceptional has happened  but such is my life and I really kind of like it that way. I'm not into the whole drama and managing constant crisis' coming my way. I like quiet. Normal. Predictable.

Thanksgiving was me and the husband working so we didn't actually have a Thanksgiving dinner. We're going to do that probably this coming Tuesday, when we both have a day off from work that falls on the same day.

So I guess I have kind of forgotten already about this blog. I'm not in the habit yet. Hopefully soon. I'm also having trouble with exactly how much of my life, feelings and events to share with you. I've always believed that being totally honest was the best way to write a journal. I mean, if you're going to read it to look back on the months/years of your past, it's obvious that you should be as honest and open as possible to truly remember the way things were. Self discovery can only come from being honest.

I just have had a lot in my life the last year, and not all of it is necessarily something that I've shared with anyone. Maybe some of it is hard to share because I don't end up looking good in the story. I don't know. I want to write about it. I want this to be a place I can share it but there's so much judgement online. You open yourself up to haters, judgmental people, and criticism. I'm not the type of person that handles all that too well. Most people don't.

I just don't know.. I need more time to think it over.

No comments: