Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trying this again?

So I seem to always come back to Blogger for my online diary needs. I've had several of my own domain names and have always preferred WordPress, but when the money runs out, so does the online journal. I'm tired of losing journals. Months... years even, worth of words; of life. I'm sure it would have probably helped if I had backed up my journals but you know, that was smart.

So I'm back to Blogger. As far as free online journals go, I think this is the best one. I used Penzu for a while and it was decent but Blogger just gives you so much more.

I don't really know what direction I want to take this journal in. I have always kept an online journal for my weight loss journey, and when I wasn't trying to lose weight... I didn't seem to have as much motivation to write. Sometimes life seemed interesting or busy enough to share, but not always. So I guess I'll just see where this journal goes. Whatever life or flavor it takes on will remain to be seen.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this journal... and that's not really the point. The point is to document the things going on in my life and to give me a place to reflect. Not only that but I want to look back years from now and really remember what life was like, not what I *think* it was like in a skewed memory.

So here's crossing my fingers that I get back into the whole 'journal' thing.

No comments: