Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I don't wanna go to school Mommy

I don't want to head down the mountain to go to school tonight. I want to curl up under the covers, stay warm, and watching Netflix. Unfortunately, I know that we are going over the second half of chapter 14 in my Psychology class and I can't really miss something like that. So, off to school I'll go.

My Intro to Psychology class is pretty awesome. I'm already interested in the subject matter but my teacher just makes it so much more fun in learning it. I love teachers that have that gift of making dry text and subject matter seem interesting and fun. Why can't all teachers be that way? I really lucked out with him too because when I picked the class, I had no idea about any of the teachers. His first name is Jeremy and I figured that was a relatively "modern" name so maybe he might not be an 80 year old profession of Dull and Boring. Turns out, my logic was right. He's fabulous.

I have to take Himself to work. We only have one car so in order for me to get to class, I have to take him into work. It sucks having to drive all the way into town, then come home, then drive all the way down the mountain again.

At least I finished my homework in time! Alright, speaking of time. I should start to get ready to head out. Just when I was starting to get warm too... the man has built a fire and things are finally getting toasty.

No comments: