Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I haven't died or anything.

Hi there gang..

Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't died or anything. I just have no computer. It's a really long story but everything got reformatted off the wrong drive and I lost everything important to me and was devasted for quite sometime about it. Mostly all picutres of the boys. Now the computer won't even run anymore. *sob*

I'm posting with the laptop that seems to intermittantly drop my connection all the time and I'm just really out of it right now and haven't really wanted to be on the net.

Also, we're moving into a house. My SIL is moving to Louisianna and we're moving into her house by the end of the year. It doesn't give me much time to do the things I want to do like painting and packing but at least I have 2.5 months to try and get it all done. We're very excited about this. It's only 5 minutes away from where we live now.

So that's the news. I'm still here just... not.

Miss you guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna! I am so glad that you posted. I have been checking almost daily and was worried that something horrible happened, although loosing everything on your computer is pretty shitty. Sorry to hear that! Exciting news about the house. I hope that you all are doing ok. Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

we missed you too! ~holly

Anonymous said...

Your SIL's got it going on. Seems every time she gets something new, you get the hand-me-down. You're lucky to have her around. You'd be up poopcreek 20 times over if she weren't. Count yourself lucky. You've really benefitted from her continuous generosity.

Sarah said...

Ah it seems Sadie doesn't really know our lovely Jennah. Up "poopcreek"? How? Jennah isn't homeless. She is happily living in an apartment, her family is not homeless living out of a car or in dire need of a new place to live. Yes, she's lucky in that her sister in law feels best keeping things in the family and gives them hand me downs, as family's do. Her SIL is in need of someone to take care of the house while she's gone for god knows how long, possibly years, so why not offer it up to her brother and his wife? I'd do the same. Just because you get a hand me down from someone doesn't mean you're up "poopcreek" by any stretch of the imagination. And you never know what "strings" may be attached to such "generosity".

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being able to move into a house.

Sarah, why do you feel the need to always defend her when someone says something? So what if Sadie doesn't know Jenn. It's not really your place to talk down to someone who may have happened across her blog. Just an observation.

Sarah said...

I miss the blogging adventures of Jennah :(